Monday, October 6, 2008

Where to Stay on Laem Tong Beach?

Holiday Inn Resort Phi Phi has bungalows right on the beach and good facilities in a stunning setting.
Zeavola Resort is a high-standard innovative resort. Beach bungalows are spacious and equipped with a TV and DVD player. Good landscaping means that the resort is well hidden, secluded with great facilities.

How to eat?

Jasmin Restaurant is the most popular eatery on the beach, probably due to the combination of no frills good food, cheap prices and great atmosphere. Tables are limited, often you need to book before lunchtime to get a table in the evening. Open throughout the day the menu consists of Thai dishes and catch of the day. Almost next door is Holiday Inn's Chaba Seafood with a daily selection of fresh seafood on an ice platter. Fairly expensive.
Jasmin Restaurant has the most life on a quiet beach, the beach shack is brimming with atmosphere.

1 comment:

Credit Loan Solution said...


My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)